That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

it takes 3 years to grow out

I have been having (or remembering) the craziest dreams lately. I don't know if this speaks more about my mental state or about the quality of my sleep.

There was the Johann one.

There was one where I was getting married, but when the groom showed up, it was this guy from high school that I didn't like. When I complained about this to my family, they replied, Well, there are a bunch of groomsmen to choose from. All of these guys, I might add, were wearing salmon colored shirts with casual cotton teal suits.

Recently, there was the one where my nemesis (I will let you assume on your own who that may be) sneakily chopped off my hair to donate to Locks of Love. I wonder if the symbolism there is similar to the losing teeth symbolism.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger KGoth said...

What's the losing teeth symbolism?

Once I had a dream that I was dating someone from high school that I didn't like. I wonder if that is normal.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Änna said...

I think losing teeth is supposed to mean a loss of control

 

Post a Comment

<< Home