That's Right

...it's The End.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

unfortunate stirrup pants

Warm breezes carry the hint of freedom from reality. What a lovely weekend. Kicked it off with a little Ingrid Michaelson, who(m?) I have been trying to see for the past year but have not been able to because every show in the area has until now been on a...school night. How old am I? Anyway, I love her more today than yesterday. She was wildly entertaining, plus her music is of course beautiful. Also, it helps that she shares my penchant for sitcoms of the early 90's. But who doesn't, eh? Unfortunately, the audience was not so lively in our section at this particular show, and there was not enough singing along for me. Oh well, driving back with a friend, windows down, singing along to music post-concert is always a great feeling.

After that, Alexis and I made an appearance at Cornerstone with some companions, then had a freeze pop party back at The Hanover (ha). As soon as the weather gets warm, all I want to eat is freeze pops. Like, four at a time. They remind me of the lake at Massachusetts, where the supply was never-ending. I'd come in from the lake, wrap a towel around myself, and slice open a few cold ones on the deck. To this day, they still bring me that much joy.

Freeze pops and concerts. Oh man, I know it's not summer yet, but the weather is playing games with my heart. For as long as I can, I will just play along.




ps: under my ukulele

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Seye said...

this blog is likeable.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Änna said...

ha. I can't remember what comes next and I'm too lazy to search it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home