That's Right

...it's The End.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm sorry that your substitute teachers will all call you JoAnn...that's life I guess

Allow me to introduce, for the first time on my blog...



Johann Ezekiel


What a cutie!



He was born April 14, and his doting aunties and uncle flew out about a month later to meet him, bringing all the Grothe siblings to the same place for the first time since Kirsten and Chris's wedding, a year ago. (People kept saying, all the Grothe kids and no parents! for some reason. The only real difference this made was that there was no one to be embarrassed by us.)

We all began to take pretty much the same pictures of him. How could you not? He's wearing a hat! I need a picture of that! He's making a new face! He's throwing his arms up in the air! Did I mention that this kid is the first grandchild on both sides? He's pretty much a celebrity right now. I apologized to him a few times that he's not going to have any cousins to play with for a while. We'll see what happens next.

The trip boasted a picnic, a Mother's Day brunch, some delicious meals, baby videos, and a game of Boggle. Mostly though, there was a lot of holding Johann, burping, and diaper changing.

I love my nephew.


2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is absolutely stunning.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Elli said...

so flippin cute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home