That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

no rose for you

I've decided what I should do this summer. I should be The Bachelorette. For a teacher who does not meet guys (or even people for that matter) very often, this could be the perfect opportunity to meet...what, 25 at a time? Also fun...being on TV. And I'm assuming you get paid, so it would be a good summer job. Perhaps they even provide your wardrobe, I don't know.

On the downside, I am probably not the ideal candidate. The eligible people on this show always act like they're madly in love with every single other person on the show. I can't do that. It would be too easy for me to eliminate people. Cheesy and intense does not work for me. I wonder what qualities they are looking for during the interview process for this show. I'd better start working on my resume.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Elli said...

i would watch that show for sure. You'd be a lot more entertaining, because you would say what you really thought of people and not feel like you HAD to fall in love on the show

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Esthertainment said...

good idea. and then you can introduce the ones you don't pick to your other single friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home