That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm just sitting on the shelf

highs: Day's not over, but so far it would be listening to my favorite station on Pandora. Hopefully something else will top it this evening. I dare you to make my day.

lows: My team is consistently excluded from any type of recognition. It reminds me of elementary school when we would play Mother May I in the neighborhood. When Jacquie was the Mother, she would say, Everyone may take one fire engine (sprint until the Mother says stop) except for Anna. Play by the rules, Jacquie.

huhs: I went to My Organic Market, and I basically had to fight the guy at the checkout for him to let me carry my own bag. It was one bag, and my car was 2 feet away. He wouldn't give it to me! Is this standard MOM policy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home