That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

22 and need money?

Facebook is a little creepy the way they tailor their ads to each user. My personal info says I am 'single' and 'interested in men.' Naturally, they put all these dating site ads on the sidebar.

Single? Find lists of hotties in your area.

Meet five guys in five minutes.

Lately though, they've been getting more intrusive.

Not returning your calls? How to tell if he's lost interest. Avoid the mistakes women make.

Tired of waiting? Meet your future spouse.

Stop judging me, website.

5 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahha... i just realized thats why they're always throwing "cutest couple" and "just married?" and "thinking of having a baby?" ads at me... cause i'm "married" to my friend kimi... bah-hahahahha
otherwise, i'm sure i'd be feeling judged too, this way i just feel lonely cause i'm NOT married for realz

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... however, apparently they think i'm fat cause i get gobs of ads for weight loss.
they're right when they advertise for shoes though, i love me some shoes :-)


(i think summertime has made me more obsessed with your blog... )

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Änna said...

well I will take your indirect communication any day!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger FB said...

I'm so glad you reminded me of your blog...it's not blocked at work!! I will live out summer vicariously through reading about yours :) and simply be entertained by your wit.

PS- I'm glad you can't keep your secrets from your friends!!! hahahahah..Sat was so fun to see you!! More to come this weekend...booger booger

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Seye said...

hah that's tight.
i get strictly American Apparel ads

 

Post a Comment

<< Home