That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

one big huh

It's Mother's Day. My mom is currently outside on the deck in the sunshine. She's staining the deck with my dad. This is what they do. They forgot it was Mother's Day and made plans to eat at the neighbors' house, so I will be joining them there. It's a weird weekend. Last night, the dog I was sitting for had a seizure. It was terrifying. She acted like she was on speed the rest of the night - all hyped up and whiny. Of course, I have no idea what the effects of speed look like, but let me assure you it was weird. I stayed home to make sure she was okay and watched an Ace of Cakes marathon. I watched 2 of the episodes twice. It was a weird night. Life is crazy.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Claire said...

I'm sorry you had to go through that... it's terrifying to watch a dog have a seizure. My family's dog is epileptic and the first was by far the scariest.
I hope you enjoyed the weather today, even with the weird mothers day plans :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home