That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I believe it was Whitening with Scope

I was dog-sitting this weekend, and the dog stole my tube of toothpaste and gnawed it up. Now, I know dogs eat lots of stuff and they are okay. But, this is not my dog; it's someone else's. So, I was extra cautious. The back of the Crest tube said to call Poison Control if more was ingested than is used to brush teeth.

So I called...and it sure came in handy to know the number! Just as Kirsten predicted (sort of).

Turns out the dog was fine. I'm available to meet all your dog-sitting needs this summer, especially if you have an awesome pool.

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Claire said...

i don't have a dog... but my building does have a pool! And while I would hesitate to call it awesome, you are invited to come whenever :)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger KGoth said...

I'm glad you memorized that jingle

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Änna said...

as it turns out, this dog kind of has a history of stealing toothpaste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home