That's Right

...it's The End.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

carefree

Tonight, I had no plans, so I decided to get a DVD from RedBox. I checked online and decided that out of all the choices, I would want to see Yes Man. Alas, when I got there, it was gone. I figured I could either pick a different movie, or walk across the parking lot from the grocery store to the McDonald's and see if they had it there. I decided to check the McDonald's. They didn't have it either, so I drove to another.

Suddenly, I was on a quest for Yes Man, a movie in which I have only a mild interest in seeing. I don't even think it got great reviews or anything, but a large percentage of Columbians must have watched it tonight. I ended up visiting 8 RedBoxes and 1 pretend RedBox, with no luck anywhere. Perhaps this is compulsive behavior, but I like to view it as a spur-of-the moment outing. Instead of watching a movie tonight, I spent 2.5 hours driving around 7 out of 10 villages in Columbia with the windows down, watching beautiful heat lightning displays.

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Claire said...

heat lightning displays are always worth any adventure...
but it was real lightning down in the dc area... real lightning with big fat raindrops.

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger anadangel said...

soon i can have adventures like this with you summer friend =o)

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Änna said...

okay, but can our adventures be more exciting please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home