That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, April 06, 2009

it's a sunshine day

In the winter, I tried to do Creative Sundays. Now that it is warmer, I think I will move on to Outdoor Sundays.

Last week, I dug some holes in the dirt to break ground on Farm Church. (Hereafter, this is how I will refer to my church, since they are starting an organic farm. So pumped.) Then I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival - walked around the memorials, saw some Cherry Blossom Queen prospectives, watched my friends play kickball.

Today, I wanted to go for a bike ride around the lake. Of course, I don't have a bike, so I broke out Brita's old purple speckled Huffy. Pretty sure no one has ridden that thing since 1995. I was probably wearing a Nala shirt and a sticker-covered helmet last time I rode it. Honestly, I felt a little nervous.

Here's to more Outdoor Sundays, and then Outdoor Everydays!

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm really jealous that i'm not around for the beginning of farm church at CRCC. i was so excited to hear about it. soon though.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

maybe you could feed the ducks. there are six ducks outside, AND THEY ALL WANT SUN CHIPS!!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger KGoth said...

I want you to tell me all about Farm Church when you come visit, because I want to start a Farm Church

 

Post a Comment

<< Home