That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

according to dreammoods.com:

"To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

To dream that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you, suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing is working out the way you want it to."

I don't have the teeth dreams anymore, but I've had a few pregnancy dreams in my life. This morning I dreamt that I was hanging out with old high school friends, and everyone wasupdating each other on their lives. I thought to myself, "Oh yeah, I'm pregnant. I should probably tell them." Then I realized we had had some drinks, which scared me. Then I realized I wasn't even showing, and I should be at that point. I started to wonder if I was still pregnant at all. That dream left a really bad taste in my mouth.

Also, while I was off facebook, I kept having dreams that I accidentally signed on and didn't make it all the way through Lent. Apparently, I fear neglecting my non-existent child and accidentally facebooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home