That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

too so excited

I took a group of kids inside to use the potties today. This group included the goofy girl who always wants to see my toes and 'wiggles when she thinks about me at bedtime.' Let's call her Ashley from now on, simply because this is NOT her name. After they used the potty, we stopped at the water fountain. I leaned over to get a drink, and then we were ready to go. Ashley, meanwhile, is laughing so hard that she is doubled over and slapping her legs.

Miss Anna: Ashley, are you getting any water before we go?
Ashley: No, I'm too so excited that Miss Anna drinks water! From a fountain!

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Claire said...

omg... does she think you sleep at work? she is tooooo cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home