That's Right

...it's The End.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

that triggers...a rrred light challeeeeeeenge!

If I never start my own drive-in theater in Maryland...

and if I never become a host on Globetrekker...

and if I never become an Olympic rock climber...

and if I never work at Charm City Cakes...

I think I will start my own Baltimore chapter of Cash Cab. Of course, I would have to overcome an insecurity of driving strangers around as a profession. I would probably have to undergo an intensive internship with Ben Bailey. That would be okay with me.

5 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

loooove that show

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger anadangel said...

what show is this?

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Claire said...

i'll do practice runs with you... i heart that show.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Änna said...

Cash Cab - you should watch it! Also, I am disheartened to have recently learned that the cash is fake, and sometimes the contestants have actually auditioned.

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous julie said...

whaaaaaaaaat? that is very sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home