That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

4-year-olds on spirituality and/or magic

highs:
  • beautiful days
  • my intern telling me she wrote a paper about how awesome and calm I am (Honestly, I breathe a sigh of relief anytime someone describes me as calm.)
  • coming home to see deer munching branches in my backyard
lows: My kids were particularly oppositional today. That is my least favorite of their moods. I prefer 'affectionate,' 'helpful,' and 'silly.' I'll take what I get though.

huhs: this conversation:

Little Girl: Do you want to know what magic words you have to say? I will tell you. You have to say "Jesus God please may."
me: Really? What do those magic words do?
Little Girl: They make you turn into what you want. Then you have to close your eyes and say "unicorn."

4 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

Oh how that just brightened my day! Jesus and unicorns in the same sentence....it could only be better with a princess tossed in there too

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger KGoth said...

I think it only works if you want to be turned into a unicorn.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger heALin said...

what if you say 'oil tycoon'?

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger charlie said...

unicorn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home