That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

who wants to take me rock climbing?

I am in a very good mood right now, for no particular reason. I was in a very uncomfortable and awkward meeting for what feels like most of the day, and you'd think that would throw me off mentally and put me in a bad mood. But, when we went outside, it was really warm. Suddenly, my whole outlook shifted. When we came back in and my kids were being antsy as usual, I didn't lose my patience at all. I started acting silly and redirecting them with 'magic spells.' I danced with them. I had fun.

I came home. I laughed at lots of things. I watched American Idol, and I usually don't care about it, but I started jumping up and down when Anoop was brought back. He made me so excited I had to listen to some old school R&B. I laughed at The Office instead of criticizing how untrue it is to season 1. Just a night of TV watching, but I feel good.

I think it's the weather. Does it really affect us that much? I believe the suicide rate is much higher in northern countries with long winters and dark days. Sorry, Finland. Am I that much happier in the spring? I hope it stays so warm!

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger anadangel said...

i think of when superman gets all beat up and hurt and flies all the way out into space past the clouds to recharge from the sun. i feel like that.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Claire said...

I loved this weekend. I went home to hoco (my parents are out of town and i was looking after the dog til my little brother got home for spring break) and it was pretty much the best weekend I've had in forever... and I didn't do anything of major note- read books and washed my car. Glorious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home