That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

one from the vaults

Apparently, in February, my school has 'Wacky Wednesdays,' which are similarly themed to high school spirit weeks. Color Day is probably the lamest, Pajama Day will be the best, there is no Twin Day, and Crazy Clothes Day...well, that's all in how you play it. I feel the need to maintain some level of professionalism, so I will probably not go all out, as I did during my junior year of high school...





There are many things I could say about this photo, including:
  1. Who let me leave the house this way?
  2. I had a lot of hair.
  3. Why was there so much tight-fitting animal print available in my house?
  4. This was before I had real glasses, and I really liked wearing them.
  5. I will probably reuse the wings, and the rest of it no longer exists and wouldn't fit me if it did. Except the shoes.
  6. I really really enjoyed Wacky Tacky Day, as they called it at CCA.

9 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger scott said...

umm....

wow.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Claire said...

who doesn't love wacky tacky day?
Also, that is a glorious picture. it should be printed and framed for posterity.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger KGoth said...

Um, the animal print in the house was from your older sisters. Aren't you glad I left so many fun things to dress up in?! (I think every day used to be Wacky Tacky Day for me).

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger KGoth said...

P.S. I was just thinking about Raquel the other day. Have you Facebooked her yet? I would, but I don't remember her last name.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Änna said...

Haha! I believe the top was yours and the skirt was Brita's. Also, Mom and I just facebooked her, but there are a lot of people with the same name and no picture, and I don't feel like friending all of them.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Brian said...

at the school i'm subbing at, they had spirit week last week. Wednesday was Gender Bender day...which i was really surprised the school let that happen. Some kids were really, really good at it.
but of course, some kids noticed that some other kids didn't look any different on Gender bender day than any other day (even when they dressed up) and made fun...what a weird idea for a spirit day.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Änna said...

thaaat...is really weird.

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger B said...

I was going to comment on the origin of the clothes, but I see you two beat me to it. There seems to be a theme that people could dress up in my old clothes as either goofy or slutty....good thing I have altered my wardrobe since then :/

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Änna said...

you're lucky you have people like me to make you let go of things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home