That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa Claus is coming; hear the banjos strumming

another Christmas playlist, because I love them:

  • Christmas Time is Here - Vince Guaraldi Trio
  • Baby, It's cold Outside - Leon Redbone and Zooey Deschanel
  • Come On! Let's Boogey to the Elf Dance! - Sufjan Stevens
  • Spotlight on Christmas - Rufus Wainwright
  • Maybe This Christmas - Ron Sexsmith
  • O Come, O Come Emmanuel - Sufjan Stevens
  • I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day - Pedro the Lion
  • This Christmas - Alexander O'Neal (still unsure of my fav version and who sang the original)
  • O Holy Night - Mariah Carey (again, can't decide whose version I love)
  • O Come Let Us Adore Him - Nat King Cole
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - The Barenaked Ladies and Sarah MacLachlan
  • Morning Christmas - The Beach Boys
GRYMG never leaves the list! Also, feel free to post your favorites!

8 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

That version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen is SO my favorite. The kids love it too. I like your taste!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger anadangel said...

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas

just cuz it is attached to good memories that always make me laugh and smile.

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger anadangel said...

1.)i'm stealing your Christmas list

2.)is B going home for Xmas? the whole family?

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Änna said...

1. Go right ahead!
2. Yep, everyone will be here, including the baby!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger B said...

I vote for pachelbel's "Christmas Cannon" by trans-siberian orchestra. Weird, I know, but it makes me tear up a little sometimes when I'm at work

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Änna said...

you mean, "on this night, on this night, on this very Christmas night...?"

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh holy night is my favorite christmas song. i wish someone would finally do my favorite version.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love your list, would add 2000 Miles - Mark Kozelek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home