That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, November 17, 2008

gotta get back on that health insurance bandwagon

Yesterday was also a Pajamas All Day Sunday, but not for good reasons. I was sick. I haven't gotten the flu in years, but this weekend I did. I was visiting Esther in Philly and had to vomit several times in the night. Also, we were sharing a bed, so I had to climb over her every time until I decided I needed to just stay up.

But enough with the details. Creative Sunday will have to take place another time. A week and three days til Slapsgiving - I mean - Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger anadangel said...

ESTHERRRRRR!!!!!!!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Esthertainment said...

oh gosh. I'm so sorry. no one visit philly. you WILL get sick.

but thank you for coming to see me. I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home