That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I got carried away

Everyone loves looking at old photos. Here are a few of me, over the years:






I look like I should be advertising muffins in this picture. In fact, this was during my brief stint at Betty Crocker during the fifties.



















I gained a few pounds during my career in the baked goods industry and therefore looked for a new line of work.






































I think this picture turned out the best.






































In the eighties, I discovered hair gel.














In the nineties, I discovered hairspray and always hoped to beat Brita in her own "biggest bangs" contests. What was the record again? Five inches?














Another hair discovery in the nineties: bleach.

7 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger DK said...

I'm speechless.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Claire said...

oh. my. BEST POST EVER.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Christina said...

haha the first one is the best!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger anadangel said...

all very scary

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Wow, you actually look like you have darker skin with the tight curly hair. Funny what a hair style will do.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger KGoth said...

I love all Annas!!

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger B said...

For the record, it was 5.5 inches, and the prize was candy!!! Oh, the lengths we Grothe's will go to for a little competition :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home