That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, November 24, 2008

judging from the bathing suit comment, it must have been winter

I just found some 'notes' from my computers for teachers course during my sophomore year. They look like this:
places I'd rather be right now...

in a cave with a million bats
on the moon by myself for a day
the doctor's office
barefoot in the shower
outside in a bathing suit
on an awkward blind date
Honestly, I don't remember the class being that bad. We just learned some html and made these websites that just finally disappeared. I talked on AIM for half the time, anyway. I was a little melodramatic in those days. I mean, a blind date? Come on.

8 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Seye said...

a blind date could be loads of fun. like if it ended up being brad pitt!

omg he's so cuuute!

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger KGoth said...

I think I saw your website when I googled you. It was all about your philosophy of teaching - at least the part that I saw.
I think you should throw your philosophy of teaching out the window and just hand out tickets at the end of the day.
JK :)

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Elli said...

A blind date would be good if it was a dare you got paid for and then it became a big drama.
"It all started for money, but it's not about that now."
or you just leave with the money

:)

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Änna said...

Seye: not even then.

Kirsten: been there, done that.

Elizabeth: we all watch too many movies.

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, how's it going ? Is teaching going well for you ? Talk to you soon.

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger B said...

Let's be honest: Grothe girls are not made for blind dates. The poor guys who don't know what they're walking into...

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ummm hellloooo
http://terpconnect.umd.edu/~jgiarrat/

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

haha, on second thought, don't look. that website sucks. but if you do, pay special attention to the beatles webquest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home