That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

also, it was a Pajamas All Day Sunday

I practiced Creative Sunday today by working on a secret project. Ideally, I would make Christmas presents for all my family members. If I do that, I have 6 Creative Sundays left, and therefore one day to devote to each person (considering Johann as 1 and Chris and Kirsten as 1 if I decide to give them a joint gift again). However, this might be considerably harder to hide from my roommates, Dean and Karen.

While working on my project, I also watched the Beijing Paralympics. Don't ask me why they are showing it 2 months after the fact - maybe it was a second showing, just of the US special stories. And maybe I'm just emotional today, but I was definitely crying while watching it. You know how in the Olympic coverage, they tell the background about people who overcame great odds and still made it to the games? And then you get really excited for them when you watch the race or whatever it may be? Well, pretty much everyone at the Paralympic Games has a story like that. I wish they had more live coverage of them.

Also today, I read some more Kingsolver, who is fabulous, and did a thorough, VERY much needed cleaning of Mr. Poopers' tank. I replaced his filters too, which were disgusting. He is very big now, and I found out he requires a 60 gallon tank and a UV light! I could buy those things, but I have no room for a tank that big, and how would I move it? And clean it? Hmm...dilemma. I should post some pictures soon.

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger anadangel said...

i miss mr. poopers. hi mr. poopers!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Brian said...

hey anna, this is just a shout out to say i still enjoy reading your blog! hope things are well!

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger charlie said...

pictures, duh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home