That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, March 10, 2008

I'd go the whole wide world

I could tell you the story of my day and paint it as a comedy or a tragedy. I suppose that's the beauty of life: it's all in how you see it. This subjectivity, however, can cause problems. Someone can tell you you're amazing while another voice says you're worthless. You can then craft an argument to prove that you are in fact (and not all that surprisingly) somewhere in the middle. Or, you can say, eh, whatever. Spending a lot of time and energy trying to control the people around you is not efficient in a world where perception actually is everything.

To be happy in any circumstance or to do everything in your power to change the circumstances? To eat nothing but pancakes until you die or to take matters into your own hands? Jury's still out.

bonus points: name the film: This may sound like gibberish to you, but...I think I'm in a tragedy.

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger KGoth said...

Stranger Than Fiction

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger heALin said...

dangit, y'all beat me to it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home