That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

and I'm thirsty anyway

Two nights ago I had a dream that I was driving. I was stepping on the brakes as hard as I could, but the car was barely slowing down. I was dodging all the cars around me, action movie style, and when I managed to glance down at the speedometer, it said I was going 90, despite all the pressure on the brakes. Somehow, I managed to put on the emergency brake and pull off onto a hill somewhere. I got out, and the entire world was covered with this thin layer of really slick super-ice. Then another car almost hit me as it slid down the hill.

I guess it had something to do with a loss of control in my life? Well, yesterday is over: a single battle won. Here's to tomorrow and the chance of more terrifying dreams.

Oh yeah, and: spring breeeaaaak!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and then you had another driving dream.. co-staring me... are you okay lady?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home