That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

freegan: one who abstains from contributing to the economy by purchasing food and instead eats society's excess for free

exhibit D: doughnuts and cookies from Dunkin' Donuts

I can't remember if I actually said aloud or thought in my head this time that I wanted them to give us free doughnuts. However, it happened. It was BOGO, so my friend went to buy one and get one free. The lady started filling the bag with free goodies, and when she explained to us that we didn't have to pay for any of it, I started jumping up and down and whispering, It's me. I'm magical!

Not an incredibly interesting story. Just another point for my case.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did say it aloud to me when we were upstairs lookin down upon the wonderful abundance of dunin doughnuts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home