That's Right

...it's The End.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I got it from the witches' council


it looks like we're trying to have the same hairstyle


Soft Stuff


in middle school, we planned out our houses that we would build next to each other


go for the chocolate sprinkles


pre-underdog?


stupid o'clock


The Book of Mormon


more Bing cherries, please


"Where's Anne? I thought you guys are always together."


one more time with the rabbit


Some days, photos remind me that I am enjoying my life.

3 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Änna said...

also, I wish I could adjust my camera so the background's not in focus

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger charlie said...

thats depth of field.

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Änna said...

well I want to be able to adjust the depth of field on my point and shoot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home