That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

FYI, John Krasinski was not there

Last night, I had a dream I worked at Dunder-Mifflin.

In the dream, I apparently made Michael Scott mad by disagreeing with him. As punishment, he connected me to himself by means of a pinky ring and a chain coming from it. I ended up tricking him into letting me out by saying, "Man, you know who would never do something like this? Harry Potter. If Harry got mad at Hermione for something, he would never chain her up. He's just too good for that."

Apparently, Harry is a big hero of Michael's. A pained look came over his face for not living up to the high standards set by this young wizard, and he felt guilted into freeing me. Then we had a heart to heart about how he needs to respect my opinions. He was also wearing a gray, hooded sweatshirt.

The End

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

them shrooms will do it to ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home