That's Right

...it's The End.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

also, his real name is Gordon

Usually, when people ask me what's new in my life, I have nothing to tell them. However, now that college is ended, and I have entered the phase in life that apparently some call Purgatory, things are changing. I guess I've been apartment hunting, job hunting, and hunting for things to do while I am bored at my part-time job or while waiting for the laundry to dry.

Most noteworthy is my rediscovery of ALF. The guy is hilarious. Although, since I have nothing real to work on during down-time at the chapel, I have been watching episode after episode. It kind of gets old, since the premise is always the same: lovable, obnoxious alien screws up family's plans yet again, with little remorse. It's one of those shows that's so predictable and cheesy that I can't help but love it. Much like Good Times, which also starts to bother me in large doses.

There are more updates on my life, too, but I shall save them for another post, and let this picture of the beloved Alien Life Form remain in your mind.

1 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Esthertainment said...

he's so little.... and runs funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home