That's Right

...it's The End.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

insomniomniomania

In movies, it's always so glamorous when people can't sleep. They shuffle into the kitchen in their bathrobes to make some tea, then find that someone else is there for the same reason. Then they get to talking and have some deep and meaningful conversation that changes the course of the movie and their lives. I can't sleep right now, but I don't want tea. I just want to fall asleep!

Also, when I was younger, the idea of a "midnight snack" seemed glamorous. Now I just stay up until 1 or 2 am, and if I'm eating at midnight, it's just kind of unhealthy.


2 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Mason said...

Surely you didn't check the kitchen while you were awake, because there most certainly would have been a secondary character or some sort of person you look up to waiting there for you in order to enlighten you on events transpiring in your life and how to deal with them. You should have just went and gotten some tea.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Änna said...

well, I tried it out last night and no one came...there goes that theory

 

Post a Comment

<< Home