That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm telling you, it's a beautiful view

my to-do list from last summer:
  • eat at the top of the Hotel Washington at sunset
  • visit the Botanical Gardens
  • go to the next local Postsecret exhibit...when/wherever it is
  • make my New Orleans album
  • make jambalaya and beignets and have a little open apartment/reunion type thing
  • go back to New Orleans

Hmm....so, I did one of those things. Here is the list for 007:
  • eat at the top of the Hotel Washington at sunset
  • go to a baseball game
  • make an album for Kirsten's wedding
  • get a job, and prepare cool stuff for my classroom
  • go to an outdoor concert
  • go to a drive-in movie...in Pennsylvania if I must
That's pretty much it. Especially that top one.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger charlie said...

this wednesday we are hitting up a Nat's game, if you dont come I am not going...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home