That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

oooh Hitch

"Now, she might say 'This is a really bad time for me,' or something like 'I just need some space,' or my personal favorite 'I'm really into my career right now.' You believe that? Neither does she. You know why? Cause she's lying to you, that's why. You understand me? Lying! It's not a bad time for her. She doesn't need any space. And she may be into her career, but what she's really saying is 'Uh, get away from me now,' or possibly 'Try harder, stupid,' but which one is it?"



3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

Still haven't seen it...

adding to my list:
sandlot
hitch

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Änna said...

whoooaaa, wait a tic

...you haven't seen the Sandlot? I own it, so we're gonna have to remedy that soon

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

Actually, i didn't type that right... the original response said

"adding to my list of movies to see:"

but blogger was down and acting weird. Sorry to be misleading. I haven't seen the Sandlot in many, many years and I don't remember a lot of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home