That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

these are my confessions

If I'm gonna tell it, then I gotta tell it all...

confession: I mooch pictures off of other people's websites because I have not yet entered the digital age.


confession: I have those pants in black.


confession: I will never make it in a profession that requires swordfighting skills.


confession: Litter really does bug me.

confession: I always think girls are just being dumb and not careful when I can see their underwear, but as hard as I try to be careful when I'm wearing a skirt, I guess sometimes it doesn't work. I made Elizabeth remove this picture from her website. Please TELL ME these things!


confession: I don't really care that much that we lost. This is what football games are all about to me.


(Brita's gonna give me hell for that last one...I'm sorry, football just doesn't do to me what basketball does.)
Glad I got that off my chest!

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

Confession Weekend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home