That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, September 19, 2005

FGZ

Since Farrell posted about me, I'ma return the favor. I'm even willing to overlook the fact that she posted a picture of me with an obvious zit on the face...

Farrell is a cool cat. If she were elected president, her first official act would be to mandate that "everyone attend at least one social function a month." Don't ask me; she said it herself.

Her hobbies include raising her beloved Wally to be a fun-loving pup, unintentionally murdering plants, procrastinating making art for our family room, and whispering inappropriate things in my ear at random times. Like myself, she's a lover of Europe, although she visited a lot more places than I did. Her favorite musical groups for sing-alongs include Gavin DeGraw, Queen, Bon Jovi, and the Spice Girls. She's an avid Quest lover, and totally devoted to quality.

But seriously, Farrell is always good for advice and listening, and she takes people seriously. She appreciates the little things in life, which makes life a lot more fun.



so versatile right now....

And to top it all off, she and Julie kept trying to help me think of topics for a big project tonight, even though I kept vetoeing them.
"How about-"
"Um, no."
What good friends.

3 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

That one in loaded questions was soooooo easy. Who else would think of something like that? Mikina? Yeah right.

Someone last night during conversation asked 'Who the crap names their dog Wally?' and I thought to myself, "FGZ, you @#$%!"

... minus the expletive, I figure I'd just throw that in there for dramatic effect.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Änna said...

how did that question come up in conversation?

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

Somehow she found a way to reference Wally while playing Betrayal at House on the Hill (a Beau game). No idea how.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home