That's Right

...it's The End.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

typical

We were all supposed to be doing work late at night, so naturally we spent half an hour on an impromptu photo shoot of the turtle.* (felt like Cumb 2 again)


my beautiful baby boy...or girl...I honestly don't know how to tell, but I think it has something to do with the shape of their backs...but then again, I don't know what species the kid is either...so all you herpetologists out there, let me know what's up






Farrell: Oh yeeeaah. Work it, work it. Yeah!









Tell me that flash did not blind Mr. Poopers! What, was there a spaceship in the room? Do you have any idea what wattage like that can do to a turtle retina??






Look at me. I am so happy in my natural habitat. These reflective walls are just how I remember them back at the pond. And the faux plant - what a fabulous touch!

Dear Dana,
Your turtle is loved.
Sincerely,
Commons 2301


*this story is also detailed in Elizabeth's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home