That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

FRNOTM

Well that was spectac.

highlights
  1. whatever this was:

    That's the way they all became The Crazy House! The Craaaaazy House!


  2. limboing with Joel and Kristal:



  3. 2301 getting all hot and dressy:



  4. making up several new dances:

    Farrell likes to shake her tail feather!


  5. except I didn't invent The Peppermill; Sky Corrigan did:

    "You've got some nice moooves."


  6. Jayms and Beck being amazing hostesses:



  7. not pictured: singing as loud as I do in the car when I'm alone...how freeing!
  8. not pictured (and probably for the best): some skinnydipping...no, not me
  9. not pictured: lots of other people I love (sorry, this isn't a webshots, or else I'd put up every picture)
lowlights
  1. Seeing pictures of myself lately makes me think I need to gain some weight.
  2. When it comes to certain people, I just can't seem to say the right thing. I don't know why I'm so accidentally rude so often.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

I'm a bit jealous... you have some pictures that don't seem to be up on Julie's picblog.

True comment. I just associate Dener (sp?) and the such with the SAUL generation.

Mei = beauty, not typically used to describe inner beauty in the Chinese culture for all sorts of societal reasons. But I'm thinking counter-culturally. Ironically, American is literally translated "mei ren" or beautiful people. I don't know why that is.

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Änna said...

yeah, Lindsey is also the source of my pictures

American = beautiful people? that's almost sad, but weird for sure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home