That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, July 11, 2005

stop looking at me, TURTLE!

random scraps of my weekend:
  1. Jason and I drove to Fenway Park Friday night. We were supposed to meet some people at Camden Yards for a baseball game, but we must have gone the wrong way, because when we got there, it was ALL Red Sox fans. We were outnumbered probably 4 to 1 and overpowered whenever we tried to cheer. Good thing this would NEVER happen in Comcast. Aaaahhh can't wait to get back!!! Anyways, since we lost the game, my fav part of the night may have been when one of the mutant moths that was divebombing us flew into my armpit and down my sleeve. And then I caused a scene.

  2. It's funny the things that are important to you in the future just cause of the way you grew up. For instance, when I have kids, they MUST be good swimmers. No child of mine will be afraid of the water. They say that infants are born with the natural reflex of knowing how to swim, and they lose that reflex by the time they're 6 months. To ensure that my kids are swimming like little fishes by the time they're 3, I'm gonna put that bit of info to the test by throwing my babies in the pool once they're born. I just feel like that might not be a great idea, because, although they may know how to swim automatically, they might not automatically know how to not swallow water. So probably a bad idea.

  3. One of my simple pleasures in life is The Snowball Stand.
    Few things make me so truly nostalgic as this place. I basically lived there every day after school back in the day. Despite that one painful memory involving my big mouth, a skanky looking girl, and getting the finger as she drove a way, most of my memories of The Snowball Stand are pleasant ones. Okay, and that one just makes me laugh too. I revisited this weekend, and the amazing company of Juliet and Beck the Byrd made it that much better.

  4. Every time I change clothes, I turn around to find Mr. Poopers watching me. Maybe it seems normal to people with pets, but I've only owned the occasional reptile or amphibian, and this is weird for me.

  5. Oooooh, Avril!
    I usually don't care about celebrities or celebrity couples, but when it comes to Avril, I just get sucked into the drama. My obsession has been in full swing ever since I finally found out about the engagement. I guess it's also cause I kinda miss people telling me that I look like her...but ever since I chopped my hair off (or Kristal did), I guess those days are over.

  6. Went to my grandma's house on the Magothy River tonight. Got to walk on the pier and eat delicious food...and some clams my cousin dug up, which were not so delicious, cause they tasted like Chesapeake water. Another little cousin was killing flies for fun and collecting them on a styrofoam plate. She got up to 4 dead flies, lying next to each other...but I couldn't determine the sex since no one was drinking tequila.

Bleeeh, too much info. I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home