That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

just giving the people what they want

Jake: why am i never on your blog
Jake: i might be a lot more inclined to stalk it
me: well, have you ever been there when my car breaks down?
me: I dunno, maybe if you say something reeaally hilarious
Jake: its impossible
Jake: beacuse im pretty funny all the time
Jake: nothing really stands out
Jake: plus you never laugh at me
me: I do too
me: just not excessively

... ... ...

me: apparently Avril Lavigne is engaged
me: I thought you'd like to know
Jake: i hope the post office can find my proposal i mailed to her before she reads it
Jake: i might feel a little awkward
me: ha
me: ahahhahahahahaha
me: there you go



I do what I can


1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just randomly browsing some away messages and AIM profiles and I found your journal. :-)

I just wanted to stop by and say hi. It just seems like we've both been super busy with working fulltime this summer. Hope everythings going well for you and maybe we could hang out sometime? Maybe...me and Monica are trying to plan something. Anyway much love.

<3

Jo Lenzo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home