That's Right

...it's The End.

Friday, July 01, 2005

I am a genius

I sure have made this Friday night a success. Part of me doesn't feel like advertising this, but part of me doesn't really care at all and just likes to talk.

I just woke up from a nap.
It's 11:37 at night. Sweet. It's not really my fault though. I don't get any sleep all week, and now with my plethora of car problems, I find out I shouldn't drive it until it's completely fixed. It's been doing this thing where when I brake at high speeds, it shakes like it's about to fall apart. Hahaaaaa, it never ends. I'm pretty sure those Sears Automotive guys are sabotaging us. Anyways...there was nothing left to do but renew my relationship with my bed. It had been awhile. But it looks like it didn't take me long to remember how to nap for 4 hours. This reminds me of the times freshman year when I'd get home from class at 4:00, go to sleep, and wake up at 8:00 so I could stumble into Lindsey and Ena's room and complain that they hadn't woken me up and I was missing the party. And party=ridiculousness involving animal crackers or secret capers or taking lots of pictures of ourselves and videos of Ronny acting like a monkey.

(there were pictures here, not sure why I lost em all)









But I digress.


I don't want this to become a place where I just complain about things, so I better say something positive, and quick.

I thoroughly enjoyed my nap.

Now I am off to do something awesome and worthwhile. Honestly...I'm not even sure if I'm being sarcastic or not anymore.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

and the Ilsa-switcharoo revenge-thingy... I remember that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home