That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

pieces of today

Here's some random stuff:

  1. Everyone who called the Chapel today called me Donna. My name is not Donna. It barely even sounds like it. People just make things up.
  2. This blog has received many reviews. Among them is my own sister's I didn't know you were funny! But this one is worth showing off:
    Taylor: anna, i would just like you to know that your online journal is my favorite of all the online journals
    Taylor: and actually if conan obrien had an online journal it might beat yours, but it would be close!
    I take that as a compliment, although it's kinda weird that my brand of wit is being compared to Conan O'Brien's, since he actually creeps me out a lot.
  3. I watched Brown Sugar, actually for the first time tonight. I came to the conclusion that they were originally going to call it Love & Hip Hop, but then they decided that people might catch on too quickly that this movie has already been made before.
  4. I'm having a slight flashback to 2 years ago. Just a little one, though. Just enough to remind me that I hate Boston. Not Boston the city; I'm actually a big fan of anything in Massachusetts. I'm talking about Boston the metaphor. Who needs Boston? What's wrong with Maryland? If all you really want is some corn on the cob and a little Old Bay on your crabs, don't go looking for clam chowder and lobsters, thinking that's gonna satisfy you. Cause it's not. If you wanna relax on the Chesapeake, then why would you head for the Harbor?? You can't claim to be an Orioles fan one day, and a Red Sox fan the next. I mean, you can...but that's just dumb. I realize this is more cryptic than entertaining, but sometimes a girl's just gotta be a little cryptic.

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

It's the cryptic part that makes it entertaining.

I was thinking something similar yesterday. Only in Maryland can you enjoy being near the bay, close enough to real cities (DC and Baltimore), and still be in the south. Work reminds me of that last one. I sell propane and propane accessories.

 
At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Anna, but your name totally rhymes with Donna.

also, it's good to see you realize how lucky you are to be in MD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home