That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

AOADID Part II

Lucky Number Three, baby!!!

It seems as if my car and I have started a weekly tradition. I think we'll call it "Flat Tire Wednesday" or something like that. Yep. We started this tradition a week ago, and I think it's really catching on. No work week is complete without Flat Tire Wednesday!!! Or maybe we can just shorten it to FTW. The great thing about it is how it's so routine and yet spontaneous at the same time. For instance, this time, FTW took place on 175 instead of 95, and it was the passenger's side instead of the driver's side. That's my car, always keeping me on my toes.

But seriously, the first thing I thought was, You gotta be ----ing kidding me. Then the second thing was, I'm getting a second chance to redeem myself! I'm gonna take it like a man and change the tire. So, from my extensive experience, I will now teach you how to change a tire (on my car; yours might be different).
  1. Open trunk.
  2. Unscrew spare tire. (This is further than I made it last time.)
  3. Remove hubcap from affected tire.
  4. Put jack under car.
  5. Start to elevate car.
  6. When old man named Larry pulls over and asks if you need help, say yes. (This will make things go quicker.)
  7. Show off your new car knowledge by saying that this is clearly a valve stem problem.
  8. When the car falls down and crushes the jack, and Larry asks you if you put on the parking brake, admit your oversight and go put on the parking brake.
  9. Larry will take it from here.
Guys, it's that easy.
Happy driving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home