That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

boy was I wrong

highs:
  • my director saying very kind things to me at work. Sometimes, you just need to hear it, and I've been so grateful for some of my coworkers these past 2 years! They are very validating. And people think I'm calm!!! Woohoo!
  • friends knowing what makes you happy and making a point to do those things (such as bringing down a stack of games or asking me to open a jar or bottle)
  • finding the perfect pair of jeans. I now know exactly where to go, and my long elusive search is over. I'll take this as a good omen that the pieces of the rest of my life are about to fall into place as well.
  • successfully working a new favorite phrase into a conversation with a new person. It made me feel sneaky and accomplished.
low:
  • feeling out of control (I love how lows on here are always so vague.)
huhs:
  • Watercress Guy, maybe

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger scott said...

jar?

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Änna said...

thanks, I didn't really proofread this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home