That's Right

...it's The End.

Friday, January 23, 2009

someday, the sense of social norms will set in

setting: playground, conversation with one of my four-year-olds

goofy girl: Pretend you're cold.
me: What do you mean?
goofy girl: Pretend you're cold!
me: Okay. Brrrr. (hug arms tightly around myself)
goofy girl: No! Do that thing again!
me: Ooooh, you want me to shiver.
goofy girl: Yeah, do it!
me: I can't make myself do it; it just happens.
goofy girl: Come on! Pleeeaase!

other things this same little girl has said to teachers:
  • Can I see your toes? Come on!
  • Show me your belly button!
  • Do you have something in your mouth? (after someone coughs)
  • Where in your house did you throw up?

4 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahhaha... for serious?
-claire

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger CGoth said...

i'm lynn
he is too

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Änna said...

I'm confused.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger B said...

I seriously couldn't stop laughing to myself just now. I always wonder what someone would think if they walked in the door and sawing me laughing so hard all by myself in my apartment
...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home