That's Right

...it's The End.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Jan says he's on strike til I get him a bigger tank

current bottom 5:
  1. when people leave
  2. insomnia
  3. people saying they 'discovered' things like bands or restaurants - Who are you, Christopher Columbus?
  4. the fact that Mr. Poopers is not eating
  5. lack of access to affordable health care
current top 5:
  1. combining multiple Target gift cards into one - so satisfying
  2. grilled sandwiches
  3. people who remember things that are important to you, without reminders
  4. all the faces my nephew can now make
  5. the fact that I am actually looking forward to returning to work

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger CGoth said...

This isn't really a comment on your post, although I enjoyed the top and bottom 5 - moreso...Happy B-Day! Hope you have a great day.
chris

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Änna said...

that would be number 3 in my top 5 - thanks Chris!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home