That's Right

...it's The End.

Friday, September 19, 2008

haven't had a tooth dream in awhile

I had a dream recently where I was in some sort of a mall with friends. Also, it may have been a large concert venue. Various stuff happened, but the part I remember most clearly was someone's nose started bleeding. I told them I'd go get some toilet paper. I ran a few miles through the throng of people to the bathrooms. The bathrooms were disgusting, and none of the toilet paper was usable. I started to search around for anything that could stop blood. I found a pile of cloth-like tissues and ran all the way back. When I got there, I realized I was carrying a pile of laundry, I had been gone for about 20 minutes, and the friend looked at me like I was an idiot. The end.

2 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger peter hafer said...

i wish i could find a pile of cloth in my bathroom when no tp was available...showering is so over-dramatic.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger KGoth said...

Nice. Here's my latest weird dream. I was showering and Johann was showering with me. Imagine him his current size - but standing up! I squirted some shampoo on the top of his head and the little naked baby reached his little hands up and worked it into a lather atop his head, leaned back, and proceeded to rinse the suds off his head. I shouted, "Chris! You GOTTA come see this! It's just like the book said! They really DO start copying your behavior!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home