That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

remember when we were supposed to call them freedom fries?

My car always smells strange. I don't know why. Perhaps I should invest in one of those Yankee Candle hanging air fresheners. Today, I got in the Galant, and I thought it smelled like a guinea pig. This is odd, because I don't own a guinea pig, nor have I ever brought a guinea pig in my car. And I don't transport wood chips anywhere. I would have no reason to do so.

Later on this evening, I decided my car smelled like McDonald's french fries. It has been a month and a half since I have eaten french fries in my car.

I guess you just have to accept that some mysteries will never be solved, and you have to keep warning your friends every time you drive them somewhere. I'm sorry. My car smells really weird.

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Seye said...

the scent stone is where it's at. "new car smell"

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Änna said...

I don't know what a scent stone is.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Christina said...

i have a theory...did you know cats love to crawl underneath cars and get stuck/die there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home