That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

if you don't know, you don't know

I am about to be issued my first paycheck. I've had other jobs and paychecks in my life, but this is the first time from my actual career - the first significant amount in my life. Right now I'm planning what I'll do with it.

1. Pay back my friends.
You know who you are.

2. Start paying back my parents.
It's been a while coming.

3. Go to a Movie.
I don't think I've seen a movie in the theater since Stomp the Yard (quality, by the way). Since I have no TV, however, I have no idea what's playing right now. I think I missed Ratatouille and Hairspray. Maybe Superbad is still out? I have no idea what it's about, but it has George Michael (Bluth) in it, so that's always fun.

4. Buy a TV.
I still won't have time to watch more than a half hour a week, but hey, how else will I know what happens when Ryan becomes Michael's boss, now that NBC is no longer selling episodes to (Laura's) itunes?? The suspense is killing me. Also, I want our apartment to be a Mecca for this viewing experience, and nothing attract pilgrims like a TV.

5. Buy some boo-boo tape.
I've been needing to invest in some of this stuff for a while. It's fantastic.

5 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

sometimes i convert the price of things into how many hours or minutes i have to spend at work to pay for something. other times, i try to figure out what i can buy with the money i earn while i go to the bathroom.

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you wrote! i am awake at 2am and can't sleep for some flipping reason and needed something to do! your blog was a wishlist stop. thank you for making my 2am insomniac dreams come true!

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger charlie said...

you do owe me like 36 bucks...no rush.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Änna said...

Bert's making money while he uses the toilet...I have no time to use the toilet, and I come in on Sundays and don't get paid for it...I'm not bitter or anything. I just notice irony.

Dana, I finally have that money I owe you. please deposit the check immediately.

Charlie, you'll get that money when you get the official invite to my apartment...haHA. but seriously, you should just get some people and come over some weekend. like this one.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger charlie said...

deal.

oh and blow it on blow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home