That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

pink gold!

a week in review

Monday: relinquished my Sufjan Stevens ticket to the generous Alexis, due to feeling like I had the flu and strep throat. stayed home while others enjoyed a beautiful concert at the Kennedy Center

Tuesday: felt mostly better. got worse in the afternoon. wanted to go home but didn't want to leave my students with the scary substitute, so I stuck it out

Wednesday: snow day! lay around drinking tea and sucking on Cold-Eeze

Thursday: feeling a little better

Friday: voice finally started to go at the end of the school day

Saturday: woke up with no voice. attempted to speak several times until I realized it was impossible. worried about possible pink eye at night

Sunday: fears of pink eye confirmed. voice still shot. also, got a bloody nose

Monday: ...doctor's appointment? yes please

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tragic... really, i know how you feel. I got strep, it was just about the worst ever. Go to the dr, get drugs.
Fingers crossed for lots of snow days this week so you can rest up
~C

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Änna said...

boooo, yeah it's crazy how much we can't afford to get sick. more snow is absolutely necessary...it's also sad the way I no longer want snow cause it's beautiful and fun to play in, but so that I can simply survive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home