That's Right

...it's The End.

Friday, January 19, 2007

this way, for the hottest gondola ride of your life!

Allow me to introduce you to Three Men and a Little Hiney. It's a simple, yet addictive game.

First, everyone writes down a phrase. Then you pass it to the next person, who translates the phrase into a picture. You pass it again, and the next person looks only at the picture, and translates it into a phrase. This continues until the stack of papers has been passed around the circle. Then you look at the progression and have a good old laugh.











I think I'll take this cheap form of entertainment and market it as a new party game in a box. It'll have a bunch of little stacks of paper, so lazy people don't have to rip up their own, and when it runs out, you can buy filler packs! And there will be a bunch of starter cards that already have phrases on them, so uninventive people don't have to think too hard. Then there will be an electronic timer to tell everyone when to pass the papers to the next person, and you'll be able to set the timer for however many people there are in the group. Then the timer will tell you when the game is over as well. Also, there will be a bunch of little golf pencils. That's right, I will take an organic game and commercialize it for the masses in order to make a profit, just like the makers of Balderdash and pretty much every other boxed game.

I mean...I've...already patented it. So, don't try to steal my idea or anything, cause then you will have a BIG lawsuit on your hands, I mean huge. I just need a title for the game, and then I'll design some cool graphics for it.

Man, I should not advertise my brilliant ideas on the web, due to my millions of readers. This is gonna turn out just like the Handy Stitch incident, when I invented in my head a sewing machine shaped like a stapler, then later saw it advertised on TV. True story.

9 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

I love the conclusion of this series.

you should also include a projection expansion pack so the person sharing can present their tiny cards to the party on one of those overhead machines that are not overhead projectors but instead have a camera that captures against a white background instead of shooting light through it.

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree.. the Patriot Act one is a teriffic punchline. Very clever.. who wrote it?

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh crap, I spelled terrific wrong.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Änna said...

that was my ever-clever brother, Jan

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wont try to market your game, but i 'm gonna play it cause i've never heard of it before and it is very exciting
-c

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we played that at sarah's bday party dinner... i loved it! it was fun!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Änna said...

it's taking over the wooooorld!

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger mike c said...

That game is awesome.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Rob Monroe said...

Briliant! I'll buy it when you have it ready to sell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home