That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I misspelled occurrence in a spelling bee in 7th grade, and I never will again

You know how people claim to see Jesus in their potato chips? Or the Virgin Mary in a grilled cheese? Well...I kinda had a moment like that today. Only, God was speaking to me through soap suds.

There I was, trying to wash dishes and clear out the garbage disposal at the same time, cause somehow it broke and the water drains really slow now, but I digress...there I was, and all of a sudden, it appeared to me. Clear as day, there was Stiles Reservoir, incarnated in the soap suds among the greasy pots and pans from dinner. Who would have known that such a holy occurrence could take place right there in the kitchen sink? Mysterious ways, man, mysterious ways.

The question is...what does this revelation mean? What epiphany did it bring me? I think the answer is clear: I need a vacation. Let's quit everything and just go to Massachusetts, and bask on my favorite lake in the world. That lovely, soapy, lake.

Quick thinker that I am, I captured this moment digitally, for all my readers to behold. I thought briefly about selling it to Ripley's, but that would only make a joke out of such a solemn occasion. Prepare to be amazed...




Okay, so it's a little off. Just move the island down a little, and push the tail the other way. But still, I got the message loud and clear.

6 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger charlie said...

please explain how to see it cause Lord knows I dont...!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

that's phenomenal!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Änna said...

oh ye of little faith, Charlie, that is why you will never receive a sudsy vision

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally see it - but then I've been there!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

haha well yes it will be priceless, too. btw, please say that you'll be coming and wouldn't miss it for the world.

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

This is classic! I love how you love camp the way my kids love camp...it is a treasure! So are you!! Love, Kelly Broughton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home