That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, January 08, 2007

nothing but the sound of snowflakes falling

Tonight, I think the one thing that would make me happy would be to go sledding, and when I got tired, I would just stop and lie down at the bottom of the hill in a pile of snow. It would be kind of bright out, you know how the sky is after it's snowed, and perfectly quiet. And I would not be thinking about anything except the shape the tree branches made against the blank sky and how my face was sort of tingly.

But that's not going to happen this winter. And who knows if it would really make me happy. But I think it would.

2 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger CALLE said...

I understand completely...really haven't read your blog, except for this first comment that appeared about snow. I just hit "next blog" and get YOU. I'm not certain how BLOG works...I liked your passage anyways. cheers.

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anna, i love you and i wish that snow would happen this winter... at least it feels like winter now
-c

 

Post a Comment

<< Home