That's Right

...it's The End.

Friday, June 16, 2006

wonder what this one means

Last night I dreamt that I had a dog who was dying of some horrible disease that made his fur fall off in chunks, so we had to shave it off. Everyone kept trying to save the dog, but I was the only one who knew that he just wanted to die. (I think this was because I read some note he wrote. I don't quite remember.) In a dramatic moment in front of a big crowd, I told the dog, "If you just want to die because you're in so much pain...then sit!" Feebly, the dog sat and then everyone knew that his true wish was to die in peace. Then I gave him a hug and we let him die.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

maybe you're experiencing PTSD from the rabbit incident.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Änna said...

no, I'm pretty sure it was...the fur part was remarkably similar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home